APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Is FCP X part of your five year business plan?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Craig Shamwell
Re: Is FCP X part of your five year business plan?
on Feb 19, 2014 at 6:18:30 pm

That is not true. Look at individuals like Steve Martin and Larry Jordan who are in the creative community. I have sent comments and recommendations through Apple many times having direct dialogue with its techs, in helping to improve the software. And as long winded as I may have been, my comments about Tricaster, which is high end industry standard, stand alone production stations used buy many, is still true!
And how is it any more unreliable than any other editor? FCPX rarely crashes on my Souped Up iMac. I never lose place if there is a crash. What your saying, that you can't complete a project?
Its those kind of statements that I just cannot let you make when I use this editor 3-4 times a week, creating content for Web and TV.
Sure you may like a different editor, but bashing the Magnetic Timeline like its something new (when its really not)... is just not fair, when so many use an open editing window with Tricaster and formally Video Toaster for years!!! I will agree with you that FCPX is different for sure! But unreliable, no.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]