APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Is FCP X part of your five year business plan?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob Woodhead
Re: Is FCP X part of your five year business plan?
on Feb 15, 2014 at 1:37:17 pm

My five-year plan has the peasants back on the steppes harvesting, and increased steel production for milk bottles (aka, tanks). World Dominance by Year 7 is a forgone conclusion.

Seriously, with the way technology moves these days, if I can't get a ROI inside of 3 years on anything but lenses, it's a poor purchase. If someone releases the BSSB (BestSinceSlicedBread) NLE on OSX, I'll drop X and switch. I do wish to stay on OSX for various reasons, but my NLE choice is what works for me, now. And after finding it wasn't an issue to re-learn the mechanics of driving an NLE (Legacy -> X), I'm not concerned if I need to re-learn again in the future.

We've had discussions here how we can't "trust" any software vendor. Inevitably they'll do what's best for them, not each of us individually.

As for my business planning, it has little or nothing to do with either software or hardware. It has to do with content and partnerships.

"Constituo, ergo sum"

Bob Woodhead / Atlanta
CMX-Quantel-Avid-FCP-Premiere-3D-AFX-Crayola
"What a long strange trip it's been...."

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]