APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCPX cutting a hundred million dollar feature right this minute.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Clint Wardlow
Re: FCPX cutting a hundred million dollar feature right this minute.
on Jan 22, 2014 at 8:22:56 pm

[Gary Huff] "I would term "looking pretty good" as something that's, at least, cheap network/basic cable narrative TV show. Maybe something from the 90s, like X-Files in its earliest seasons. Or is that too much to ask?"

You are right about Baghead's costs. I guess that's what happens when I rely on faulty memory.

As to Trent's films and how they look, I guess it is a matter of how approach these things. He makes a living at it. I know his films have shown all over the country (admittedly in small venues and museums like SFMOMA).

Also my perspective on film comes from decades following the underground film movement of guys like Bruce Conner, Stan Brekhage, the Cuchars, or even early John Waters. Polish isn't how I approach it. (I'll even degrade image to get a certain feel).

But hey, my route to film-making isn't to make money, so I may come with a skewed perspective in relation to most COW members. My perception of "looking pretty good" is probably a lot different than those who make their bread and butter at it.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]