APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCPX cutting a hundred million dollar feature right this minute.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: FCPX cutting a hundred million dollar feature right this minute.
on Jan 22, 2014 at 3:42:40 am

Props to you Aindreas.

You argued long and hard against X's capabilities and potential for adoption.

But given reasonable evidence, you've admitted your thinking was flawed.

Which puts you leagues ahead of nearly every politician, news channel bloviator and corporate shill who have been proven just as wrong but remain unshakably convinced that nobody ever goes back and looks at the overtly wrong things they said and holds them accountable.

Gold stars for holding yourself to a higher standard.

It's funny, but now that Google is archiving everything - it's kinda interesting that so many more politicians are getting hoist on their propensity to speak from both sides of their mouths on so many things.

Here's hoping that the fact that what we say yesterday will hang around to dog our futures will mean that speaking judiciously will gain stature.

And yes I know that I've stained myself with the same "opine first, think later" brush right here in the past. I know it's been a damn tough lesson for ME to learn in my public arguments!

But good on you for stepping up and pointing it out.

Well done.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]