APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X Creative Community Conversations FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Steve Jobs needs to apologize to professionals for FCPX.

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Aindreas Gallagher
Re: Steve Jobs needs to apologize to professionals for FCPX.
on Jun 26, 2011 at 7:24:11 pm

amen frankly.

Did you know when you set in and out points on a clip, after you stamp it to the timeline, when you go back to that clip in the event library, the in and out point markers are gone? I mean - ha ha right? that is a chortling laugh.

I sometime think they must have had a list of all the things they didn't give a shite about in this new release, and shurprise!! they're all pro features. You know like they were going

"Tim, have we coded the vimeo export?

Yes Randy.

And the CNN iReport?

Yes Randy it's in.

And.. let's see.. do our clips in the event library retain their in and out marker points?

Well no Randy, but we figured f**k that - who needs that for the snowboarding video? Amiright? Amiright?

F**king A Tim. In and out point retention is not part of my revolution. Did you know I designed every editing system ever made Tim? I did, all of them, premiere, FCP, I did aperture too Tim. And do you know what Tim?

What Randy?

I am f**king bored of editing systems Tim, I am f**king bored of them, with their tracks and their two up views, I'm bored of it, so we are going to shake that world up and make it anew in my image, I'm going to figure it all out fresh Tim, I'm going to re-figure out what editing is, for everyone, it's all going to change Tim, it's all going to be utterly new, and Tim they will f**king thank me for it.

Randy Ubillos, if I may say so sir, you are a God.

Thanks Tim - also steve wants this thing to use magnetism somehow, so i think we'll just f**king have all the clips glue together or something.

http://bit.ly/jIUH2N

http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]