APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: This is how I feel today.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marcus Moore
Re: This is how I feel today.
on Dec 10, 2013 at 11:05:08 pm

[John Davidson] "I mean that this is most likely a very large overhaul and not a little bug fix update. I think it could very well require a separate install vs replacing the App you have. I think FCPX and the Mac Pro will probably release simultaneously or very close together since Apple stated Aperture, Logic, and FCPX are being retooled to take advantage of all the Mac Pro can offer.

The 4 updates I listed above were only the "feature" updates since launch. The bug fix updates have come on different days and across a wider span of time during the day.

Whether 10.1 is a "new" install or an update is one of the questions on everyone's mind, but I don't think it' necessarily changes two key data points.

1. Feature updates are released on Tuesdays (Logic Pro X was launched on a Tuesday as well)
2. These updates were released between 5:30am and 11:30am Pacific on their respective days.

If 10.1 is launching with the MacPro, I expect a very early release that day. Apple won't want to take the store down to make changes to the MacPro page during prime hours.

Let's see (next week?) if both 1 and 2 still hold true.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]