APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: This is how I feel today.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

John Davidson
Re: This is how I feel today.
on Dec 10, 2013 at 9:25:09 pm
Last Edited By John Davidson on Dec 10, 2013 at 9:25:27 pm

In my experience most new hardware releases come on or near point OSX releases. 10.9.1 beta has been in developers hands for about a week. The Mac Pro is requires drivers to work two GPUs, and they probably weren't perfect when 10.9 went Golden Master back in September? October?

[Marcus Moore] "I'm not sure what you mean when you say that the new update won't be like the feature update times I posted."

I mean that this is most likely a very large overhaul and not a little bug fix update. I think it could very well require a separate install vs replacing the App you have. I think FCPX and the Mac Pro will probably release simultaneously or very close together since Apple stated Aperture, Logic, and FCPX are being retooled to take advantage of all the Mac Pro can offer.

I guess we're debating whether this will be a "Christmas" release where all gifts come at the same time vs a Chanukah release where all the things come staggered a few days apart.

John Davidson | President / Creative Director | Magic Feather Inc.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]