APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: A word from Julie, Your Cruise Director

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David Eaks
Re: A word from Julie, Your Cruise Director
on Dec 5, 2013 at 2:41:27 pm

Tim, your actions were just as respectable as they were necessary. I can't help but feel some level of relief, there was an absurd amount of frustrating-to-read and nonconstructive posts. The pastures are better for their annihilation.

I quite enjoy reading the vast majority of banter in a variety of the forums here, not to mention all the selfless, trouble shooting assistance, tips, tools and advice freely given by all the regulars here. Since discovering CreativeCOW a few years ago, I've always felt it to be of some higher caliber (for lack of a better description) in its level of professionalism and collaborative atmosphere. The only way I figure that "feeling" could come about in relation to a Disscussion Forum, is through the quality of the discussions themselves. Which is a direct result of every post by each member of the community. Hey, nothing is perfect, people will get into it, but it's feelin pretty good around here right now.

Thank you for your efforts.

Once I realized what this thread was about, this scene immediately came to mind-

Tim "The White"

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]