APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCP-X and misrepresentation

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

tony west
Re: FCP-X and misrepresentation
on Dec 4, 2013 at 2:55:29 pm

Evan, just wanted to drop in and tell you that I appreciated the segment you did in front of that window that evening : )

Really man, you are a talented brother and at the time I didn't know of anyone that had your experience (and film credits) saying anything positive about X to the extent you did that night.

I also appreciate your response on here and update on what you have been doing.
It might not have come to you the way you preferred, but the way I see it, it gave you a chance to rise to the occasion and the questions, which I think you did quite well.

As did Liz BTW (that's how I would have handled that. Put a name on it or else how do I know you didn't just make that up) If you are going to make that type of accusation about somebody man up with your name. She even said they could contact her privately.

Sometimes we can find positives in things that we first see as totally negative.

I was curious myself as to what you were up to. Not so much that I would take the time to call or write you. Thanks to this thread I'm not anymore.

I look forward to you in a window again : )

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]