APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCP-X and misrepresentation

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Evan Schechtman
Re: FCP-X and misrepresentation
on Dec 4, 2013 at 12:20:05 am

Herb,
You are essentially asking me to publish a retraction of an article that was written, not by me. When I saw FCPX I recognized it as the future- I felt compelled to speak up as I saw people having the same reaction to it, as they did the beloved FCP 7 in the first place. Turns out it was not the immediate future. I don't know why you and Bob decided to pick that up now, and start a thread that Bob even said would cause an issue. I wrote a response telling the entire story. If that doesn't satisfy you and get you to drop it, then thats your damage at this point. I would like to see you go through every article written on a company and check their timeline of usage and dedication. I primarily responded because I do not like what you are Bob insinuated in the first place. Its off base. In the future if you have a question you can email me or call me like many strangers who read the article or who saw me speak do. I do not seek publicity- I do not sell products or even consumer services- I have no way to benefit by pulling the wool over anyones eyes.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]