APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCP-X and misrepresentation

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeremy Garchow
Re: FCP-X and misrepresentation
on Dec 3, 2013 at 7:07:10 pm

[Herb Sevush] "I suggest you read the article and then explain to me how you would reconcile it with Evan's post on this forum."

Evan mentions that at the time, FCPX was being used on real projects, now, it's being used on only some projects. The scale was pulled back.

"At the time we were testing a good deal of work was being done on FCPX. This was pulled back @ 10.0.4."

So, is Apple going to print that on their webpage? I doubt it.

The only way I can truly reconcile it is that my personal journey with FCPX mirrors Evans. There are many things said in the first response post that I have found on my own. The quotations in the Apple article (the actual parts in quotes), I also agree with as I have experienced the same advantages.

For people who don't really like FCPX, even 2.5 years later, these things still may be hard to believe.

Aren't the people that don't like FCPX the ones that say "There's no reason to use just one NLE anymore!" a lot of the time? Well, those of us that like FCPX feel the same way, and perhaps it is for different reasons.

[Herb Sevush] "I am wounded to the core at this dissembling and now feel like crying "the tears of a sad baby unicorn.""

!!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]