APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCP-X and misrepresentation

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Liz Mason
Re: FCP-X and misrepresentation
on Dec 3, 2013 at 6:48:47 pm
Last Edited By Liz Mason on Dec 3, 2013 at 9:00:42 pm

[Nicholas Kleczewski] "I have a friend pretty closely connected to that whole situation and it pretty much all was a big PR stunt to get publicity and free stuff."

Would love to know who your "friend" is that is giving you such mis-information. I'm the Managing Director of Outpost Digital - Radical's post company - and we have never received anything free in the 10 years that I've been here. It's obviously a concern of mine that someone is spreading a rumor like that, especially if they are so closely a part of our day to day. Feel free to contact me through the Outpost Digital website if you would prefer to discuss offline.

As for FCP X, I am a full supporter of this FINAL transition we will be making, as it has been, in fact, a transition which started a bit before the time of those articles. As Evan stated, we have editors, projects and clients to worry about and have been of the mind that showing them what FCP X can do, and what other NLEs can not, is the friendliest way to convince them of their inevitable future. Not everyone is as forward thinking as we have to be in this business, but we know that and so coax them along at a pace they are more comfortable with.

best,
Liz

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]