APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCPX is not used by professionals and only suitable for editing home movies!

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Oliver Peters
Re: FCPX is not used by professionals and only suitable for editing home movies!
on Oct 23, 2013 at 12:46:12 pm

[Craig Shamwell] "That is the whole point Oliver that I and others are trying to make with what makes FCPX more than ready for Professional Editors!"

I'm sorry, but I guess we continue to talk past each other. Somehow you seem intent on representing my comments in exactly the opposite way in which I said them. You also seem to characterize me as if I didn't know or understand X. I can only attribute that to your wanting to pick and choose things to reinforce your POV.

I get that you are passionate about X. That's great! But is this the first NLE transition you've gone through? Sure seems like it.

FCP X is simply a tool. It's good at many things and not so good at others. Perfect for some projects and not for others. Once you understand that, you'll see why many professional editors and facilities don't embrace it fully.

- Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
Orlando, FL
http://www.oliverpeters.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]