APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Adobe Security breach- 2.9 million user accounts affected.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Phil Hoppes
Re: Adobe Security breach- 2.9 million user accounts affected.
on Oct 4, 2013 at 12:36:25 pm

Got the notification and just changed my Adobe PW. That being said, not any different from when I had to change it for Evernote, Dropbox and a number of other companies who's software I use or have purchased. Sign of the times. Not a reason at all to not use Adobe or any other software but a reminder that using only a single, easy password is like playing with fire. To that end; however, it would be nice if someone came up with a robust secure way for verification that did not involve passwords. Because of things like the Adobe and other company hacks, I don't trust any of these companies that want to secure your passwords online. I'm forced to keep a spreadsheet that I encrypt using very heavy encryption. I keep all of my login and other important passwords that are required in this spreadsheet. I started this practice years ago and as a rule, I never remove anything from the spreadsheet, even if I don't use the service or web page anymore. I just looked..... I'm up to 559 rows, where each row represents a unique password.

Good grief what a crazy society we have become.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]