APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Live Last Night

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ronny Courtens
Re: Live Last Night
on Sep 26, 2013 at 4:52:25 pm

I have appreciated the webcast and I don't regret getting up at 4 a.m. to watch it. It was indeed fun interacting with Brad and some people I know from the forums while watching the presentation.

If I may Bill, I would like to suggest one thing for the webcast: when you demoed the multicam or when you talked about the keyer all we saw was the FCPX timeline for the multicam or a green screen clip in the browser for the keyer, but we did not see the multicam or the keyer at work. As both these features are among the many things where FCPX really excels it would have been better to see them in action.

I think it is your intention to go deeper into features in coming shows, and when you do this please show FCPX in action because actually showing how easy and yet deeply things can be done in FCPX is what will convince even more people to start using it seriously. It also will attract more viewers to your webcast when people hear they really can see FCPX at work instead of just getting information about what it can do.

Just my 2 eurocents, and looking forward to the next webcast.

- Ronny

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]