APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Live tomorrow night...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Live tomorrow night...
on Sep 24, 2013 at 10:13:59 pm

[Craig Seeman] "BTW many of the former FCP user groups are now no longer FCP(S) specific."

And there's the rub.

We're kinda going the opposite direction. There's SO MUCH to explore and learn about X, that the groups who are doing content on everything from iMovie to Premier to camera shootouts - just can't focus enough on the needs of those who wish to learn more about FCP-X specifically, IMO.

So that's where I'm headed.

This webcast will be about X top to bottom.

We'll surely compare and contrast other platforms and software but there will be absolutely NO "other platform bashing" while I'm involved.

I just have too little time in life to run a thing trying to be everything for everyone.
So this will be just be a place to immerse ones brain in all things X - for a couple hours once a month.

Hopefully it won't get so complex that I can't personally sustain it financially. And maybe people will like it enough to support it via internally generated sales or donations. We'll see in time. Right now, it's just an experiment. If it's valuable, maybe people will want to keep it going. If not, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

And so it goes.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]