APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

An Open Letter Apology - FCP X Fourm

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Greg Burke
An Open Letter Apology - FCP X Fourm
on Jun 25, 2011 at 3:04:20 am

Greetings All, I would like to take this time and write a letter of Apology to all Cow Members in this forum. I was recently contact by a colleague and told me my attitude in the forums was unacceptable and making me look unprofessional and I most likely burned a bridge because of it. I’m very sorry that I came off like a ranting inexperienced child. I ensure you that I was just venting, perhaps in the wrong way and place. This forum is a place for professionals and I was not acting professional by any means. You can blame it on my Age (I’m 26) or my inexperience in the Broadcast post production world. Basically I wanted to get this point across…

Since I’m not a student editor in school and by no means Am I a professional Film/Broadcast editor. I feel concerned that final cut Pro X will take away business from me, I’ve made it by the skin of my teeth by cutting Birthdays, Family Vacations, and College Video Resumes, and I’m not afraid to admit that I think Final Cut Pro X is going to Kill off my client base. I have no Close friends, classmates or relatives that work in the post industry so getting good gigs and getting myself on the radar is tricky and until last month I thought impossible. The last 3 years of my life have been very difficult, I’ve had to Dig holes, Pack boxes, ask if “you want fries with that?”. And I never want to do that again, it changed me as a person for the worst. That said

I Apologies for acting unprofessionally. And I hope with time I can build up a good reputation in the cow. Thank You.

-Greg

I wear many hats.
http://www.gregburkepost.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]