APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Final Cut Pro X Certification and Exam

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Nicholas Zimmerman
Re: Final Cut Pro X Certification and Exam
on Aug 2, 2013 at 6:34:34 pm

Checked out your website, pretty cool. I've always wanted to learn harmonica, might have to subscribe at some point.

I'm really happy with both sites in all honesty. They're fundamentally very different though. As a subscriber I haven't been super happy with Lynda's courses lately, as they've been really busy updating all of their Adobe training to CC. Things like Logic Pro X aren't getting the attention that they deserve. They did have a day one "new features" course on Logic X, but that's it. As a subscription service you really hope that new courses will be added that are in your interest so that it's worthwhile.

With RippleTraining, I can take or leave what I want. Without the subscription fees I don't mind if their courses aren't in my zone of interests. Their training also feels more in depth, with Lynda courses I feel like I'm watching a bare bones demonstration of techniques, with Ripple it seems to be more like a proper in-depth tutorial on every function they cover.

--------------------------
Avid MC, PPro CS6, FCP7 - wasting away on my SSD.
I just can't quit X.
--------------------------

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]