APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Buy Now or Hold on ...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread


Bret Williams
Re: Buy Now or Hold on ...
on Jul 19, 2013 at 2:07:09 pm

One would hope. But doesn't it seem like they'd have to lose a GPU, and perhaps use a lesser GPU, and likely lose the PCIE flash storage? And then, if it's only the price of a high-end iMac, you're still missing a $1000 27" monitor. Plus, the thing is being assembled in USA in relatively small quantities. No price breaks there.

I think, they don't want fragmentation. This machine is for all those clamoring for a truly "Pro" machine. They're not looking for it to be a profit center. I think we'll have to pay well for it if we want it.


Posts IndexRead Thread 


Current Message Thread:





© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]