APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Buy Now or Hold on ...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread


Marcus Moore
Re: Buy Now or Hold on ...
on Jul 18, 2013 at 10:30:37 pm

If your primary job isn't editing, I'd find it hard to justify the cost of a MacPro. A topped out iMac is certainly no slouch. I've been using one as a stopgap for almost 2 years while waiting for this new MacPro- and I've not been disappointed- though I wish it had an SSD (definitely get that).

The only issue is that an iMac refresh is probably not too far away either.



Posts IndexRead Thread 


Current Message Thread:





© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]