APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: L.A. Freelancers, Learning FCP X might be a good idea...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: L.A. Freelancers, Learning FCP X might be a good idea...
on Jul 1, 2013 at 3:04:39 am

[Charlie Austin] "Jeez Bill... ever heard the old saw “You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar”? "

Ah, but am I trying to "catch" anyone?

There's a quiet little voice inside my head that wants to constantly provide grist for the haters. The more I can keep them riled up and angry about how mean and dismissive guys like me must be thusly proving that FCP-X is just a toy used by by bile-filled old grumps - the more time I have to advance my secret plan to use FCP-X to take over all of the modern editing universe ... (cue thunder SFX and maniacal laughter) "BWWWAAA ha ha ha!"

BTW, if you keep disagreing with me - the farther back I'll be forced to move you off the short list Chancellor of Magnetism in my plans for world editing domination.

(a bit too megalomaniacal ya think? Naw, That's an oxymoron!)

wanders away practicing... bwahhh ha ha ha ha. (nope, too wimpy) BWAhh Ha Ha Ha Ha! (better but needs more condescension) BWa...

; )

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]