APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: L.A. Freelancers, Learning FCP X might be a good idea...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Neil Goodman
Re: L.A. Freelancers, Learning FCP X might be a good idea...
on Jul 1, 2013 at 1:47:32 am

there goes bill again. Yea buddy, your the only who can figure it out! Its not that different. Its a matter of do editors WANT to edit differently. Not CAN they. Anyone can figure out the app, lots havent deemed it worthwhile yet. Your condescending tone toward those who havent jumped in fullforce is old and stale. The only time it seems you post is when theres a success story, ansd you just want to say i told you so. How old are you again?

That aside. I pick up at least one job a month on the freelance tip, as i have a staff job, but like to keep things interesting and earn a little extra dough. I personally think the freelance world is where X will get its shine. Especially with the trend these days going much much cheaper, its only natural X will come to play. Ive done one job on it already. Did i hate it? No.. did i love it, no. Was i able to finish, Yes. Did i get paid Yes. If i had achoice i woulda picked Avid top to bottom tho, but that just me. As things keep getting cheaper, and people want things faster, X will get its time, but i dont see it taking off in broadcast markets or film anytime soon. Not saying never, but def not soon.

Neil Goodman: Editor of New Media Production - The Esquire Network - NBC/Uni

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]