APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: About the new Mac Pro-X

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Nikolas Bäurle
Re: About the new Mac Pro-X
on Jun 13, 2013 at 12:50:36 am

i never said current workflows are invalid. My point simply is that technology changes, and at some point post facilites and individuals will have to adapt, or decide for a different system, or use what they currently use for the time being, and since there's also the Hackintosh option I don't see it as such a big problem.

The postproduction I work for hasn't lost any business because of FCPX, and they're taking their time to decide what to do next. I work in Berlin, so I don't know the industry in the States...but do these bankruptcies have anything to do with FCPX or Macs? If a post house is going bankrupt doesn't that have to do with factors like an economic crisis or the use of cheap labor, which is going on in all industries?

The clients I've mentioned FCPX to are always interested but don't care what they use as long as the work gets done. FCP7 is still pretty darn fast for the needs of today.

And what's wrong the cool factor. This Pro is not just for facilities. Apple doesn't just sell technology, this has always been the case. Those who want to afford one, will, and for those who don't, there's plenty of options out there.

"Always look on the bright side of life" - Monty Python

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]