APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: About the new Mac Pro-X

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jim Wiseman
Re: About the new Mac Pro-X
on Jun 12, 2013 at 11:37:18 pm

I think they will adapt to it because many of their clients will be using it. In every suite? Probably not. You note I said that LA isn't everything. By that I meant the very largest facilities. But for where these things will sell in quantity, they will do very well, smaller facilities, but primarily one or two man operations. Also photographers, artists, semi-pros, anyone who would have bought the current Mac Pro or a maximum iMac but actually wanted more and is committed to the Apple ecosystem. And for some who aren't. This is one powerful unit. It could turn some Windows users heads. Windows 8 isn't exactly flying out the door.

It wouldn't be the first time Apple changed everything.

Jim Wiseman
Sony PMW-EX1,Pana AJ-D810 DVCPro, DVX-100, Nikon D7000, Final Cut Studio 2 and 3, Media 100 Suite 2.1.3, Premiere Pro 5.5 and 6.0, AJA ioHD, AJA Kona LHi, Avid MC, Hexacore MacPro 3.33 Ghz 24Gb RAM GTX-285 120GB SSD, Macbook Pro 17" 2011 2.2 Ghz Quadcore i7 8Gb SSD, G5 Quadcore PCIe

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]