APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Premiere Pro says: I'm very sorry Dave, i can't do that.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dave Gage
Re: Premiere Pro says: I'm very sorry Dave, i can't do that.
on May 21, 2013 at 1:21:37 am

[Aindreas Gallagher] "Not only are adobe holding the software hostage, they are also so completely incompetent that they are now randomly shooting it in the head without notice. your editing software. At some really interesting unforeseen moment.

Its a joke. This is just a bad bad bad joke."

Over the last few years I've done everything in my power to avoid Adobe, Microsoft, and Google (I'm stuck with Apple).

Speaking of jokes. 6 months ago I began using Adobe Connect to teach online classes. It works. Mostly. The sales lady misled me about exactly when Adobe would upgrade the software to HD quality, she said "very soon". Adobe did a major upgrade a few weeks ago which seemed to break more things than fix at my end, and we're still at 640x480 and 20fps. Not quite HD yet and I guess "very soon" to Adobe is sometime around a year (which is what the support fellow told me).

Adobe Connect support is ridiculous. I opened a ticket for problems after the upgrade and asked that my complaints be passed up the food chain. My new friend in India said someone would get right back to me. It's been a few weeks now. Not worth another phone call, but annoying. If Adobe Connect is any indication of current Adobe quality and support, good luck with Creative Cloud.

Mostly I'm responding because I saw my name in the subject line and it got my attention. But I tell you, if I didn't have to make my living using software and services by the 4 above mentioned corporations, I wouldn't. (Sure gotta love these small software and plugin companies though that respond personally and get upgrades and fixes out within days after you email them. Ah, good times.)

Dave

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]