APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: New Adobe Creative Cloud Debate Forum

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ronny Courtens
Re: New Adobe Creative Cloud Debate Forum
on May 10, 2013 at 10:38:02 am

Franz Bieberkopf:
Tim,
Can you somehow put that in the title, instead of FCPX.

I agree 100%. I don't have the time to participate in the debates, but since this forum started I have come here every day for a quick read to see people arguing (rightfully) why they like FCPX, and others (equally rightfully) arguing why it doesn't work for them at this moment. Very good points were made, wether pro or contra.

Unfortunately in the past few months the debate has become less interesting, or should I say it has shifted from "FCPX or Not" towards a general NLE debate. I don't mind this at all, but then IMO the title of the forum should change accordingly.

As an example: I for one am extremely happy that all the CC FUD has been moved away from here, because in all honesty this has nothing to do with wether I would use FCPX or not. I can very happily use FCPX (or not) AND use (or not use) other NLEs at the same time. So either this forum could go back to its roots and really focus on FCPX or Not, or it could remain a general discussion forum as it is now ("There's nothing we can't argue about in this forum"), but then the name of the forum should not reflect FCPX only.

Just my 2 Eurocents.

Best wishes,

Ronny

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]