APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Why you'll buy Adobe CC

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Steve Connor
Re: Why you'll buy Adobe CC
on May 7, 2013 at 9:27:10 pm

[Aindreas Gallagher] "I think I figured what I'd do for now is just get Premiere.

I had a bit of an epiphany that I could care less about having online access to colour wheels, 20GB of storage (hello, 2009 called: it wants its headline back) and also that I probably don't care about what adobe do to photoshop over the next three revs (didn't really care that much about the last three, CS4 was generally horrible though) or roughly the next two revs of AE. Not that we're getting revs anymore.

Illustrator, indesign, epiphany, Kular, that stupid pen, Flash, dreamweaver - they can all go take a jump in a well. I've got production premium CS6 paid on my dock - in terms of AE and PS - that'll do me for donkeys. They are both extremely, to put it mildly, mature applications.
Half of me privately thinks adobe are tapped out updating this suite as a product to sell. photoshop is at ver14 for god's sake.
I think they just want to sit back and lick the jar on rental fees at this point.

As freelance I nearly always originate mograph stuff, or i'm just using client software. Half of London is still on CS5.5 as it is.

So the creative cloud can get stuffed, bar premiere - thats the only one I care about as live software. costs me around 8 quid a month this year, and about 14 quid a month next year. That I reckon, is what adobe get off me.
"

Are you listening Adobe people?, that post should worry you a lot.

Steve Connor

There's nothing we can't argue about on the FCPX COW Forum

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]