APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Premiere Pro CC it is then?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

bob kimberly
Re: Premiere Pro CC it is then?
on May 7, 2013 at 8:16:11 pm

trashing before thinking seems to be the norm here...i sense alot of insecurity whenever a change is near! i still can't believe that people are upset at this....tech moves forward and you can stay put or move forward....i find it impossible to believe the earlier comments about people using g4's with 10.4 OS. in tech terms thats over a century ago! the price of this suite is so cheap compared to buying it outright and if you factor in the cost of yearly upgrades then it still is cheaper. i wont even mention the fact that a large majority of editors are running some cracked copy of CS 5 and never paid a cent to use it....our company used to spend thousand per month on flame licenses and we never owned the software....none of the projects created on it even exist now except as old beta tapes somewhere! so just keep using the old crap until you die or hop aboard the space ship to the future. i'm sure some of these people still think that D1 is still a viable format!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]