APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Premiere Pro CC it is then?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Craig RussillRoy
Re: Premiere Pro CC it is then?
on May 7, 2013 at 5:04:26 am

Bring back the tape to tape workflow :-)

What happens when fcp7- a 32 bit app doesn't open on 10.x ... This is my issues, so you end up having 10000000 boot drives with every os ever made.

We are in the process of moving from fcp7 to either fcpx, premiere, smoke but not avid.

My thoughts on avid vary but as we do a lot of reversioning avids digital exporting just doesn't work for us, ie we do around 200 spots a day varying from pal and NTSC ad to 2398 and 2k

My thoughts on cc are we as a society are to reliant on connectivity, if there is an issue of connectivity then we are unable to create our craft, understandably this is only required once a month, but imagine if you cut your spot in cs5 and move to cc, wonder what happens if you can't open your assets / sequences down the line.

There really should be an option for download which is mac addresses locked to you machine, there is so many ways to attach watermarks to you machine, and he'll like you house, if burglars want to beak in they will !

Fcpx
FCP 7.0.2
FCPX 1.0..4
3 x 4TB Thunderbolt R4
VC100
3 x ioXT
MicroHub
Ultrascope
SmartView

Check out the free iBook broadcast delivery 101 on itunes

http://Www.delivercommercials.com

Posts IndexRead Thread