APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Honestly NOT trying to trash broadcast TV... just reporting what I see on my newsfeeds these days...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Chris Harlan
Re: Honestly NOT trying to trash broadcast TV... just reporting what I see on my newsfeeds these days...
on May 7, 2013 at 4:05:34 am

[Alex Hawkins] "Chris, tut tut!

"The Crimson Horror" and I believe Madame Vastra is a Silurian and Strax is a Sontaran.
"

Bravo!

[Alex Hawkins] "I reckon the new series peaked at the end of Season 3 with Last Of the Time Lords. It's been a slow downhill trend for me since then. Go back and have a look at some of those earlier eps like Girl in the Fireplace, Blink, Father's Day, not to mention the good old 2 parters (what's happened to them?)."

Yes! The two parters! I wonder that, as well. And, I can still make my sister's skin crawl by asking her, in just the right voice, "Are you my mommy?" Of those, the Library episodes might be my favorite. I'm a Tennant fan, and like Eccleston, too. Smith is okay, but yes, a bit too much mugging. I did like the whole Silence arc, and "Let's Kill Hitler" was a blast.

[Alex Hawkins] "Tom Baker was definitely the best. And those stories were great back then. Good solid sci fi stuff. Imaginative and interesting. Unfortunately a sneeze used to make the sets wobble."

And death rays fx came out as solid green lines.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]