APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Honestly NOT trying to trash broadcast TV... just reporting what I see on my newsfeeds these days...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Alex Hawkins
Re: Honestly NOT trying to trash broadcast TV... just reporting what I see on my newsfeeds these days...
on May 7, 2013 at 3:50:50 am

Chris, tut tut!

"The Crimson Horror" and I believe Madame Vastra is a Silurian and Strax is a Sontaran.

I reckon the new series peaked at the end of Season 3 with Last Of the Time Lords. It's been a slow downhill trend for me since then. Go back and have a look at some of those earlier eps like Girl in the Fireplace, Blink, Father's Day, not to mention the good old 2 parters (what's happened to them?).

I think Moffat's all over the map frankly (too much pseudo clever timey wimey stuff) and I have a distinct aversion to Matt Smith I'm afraid. He keeps looking at the camera when he's not supposed to. Check it out.

Yes, Clara's nice to look at though, even if I'm not sure what her use is.

Tom Baker was definitely the best. And those stories were great back then. Good solid sci fi stuff. Imaginative and interesting. Unfortunately a sneeze used to make the sets wobble.

Oh well.

Alex Hawkins
Canberra, Australia

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]