APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Premiere Pro CC it is then?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Herb Sevush
Re: Premiere Pro CC it is then?
on May 7, 2013 at 2:43:41 am

[Joseph W. Bourke] "My take on it (for what it's worth - I do use Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and InDesign, in addition to AE and PPro) is that they've listened to the end users, and are trying to bring PPro up to where it should be as the leader in the NLE world, just as Photoshop, AE, and Illustrator are the leaders in their respective niches."

I agree up to the point you ended with, but then I would go on to say that they then insist on distributing this product in a way that would please their design business and alienate their editing business. No matter how they improve PPro, and they have improved it greatly, they are a design business that offers an editing application. CC is a concept that makes a lot of sense to someone with your needs, but much less sense to someone with my needs since I don't use Flash, Illustrator, In-Design, or any of that Be-something or other stuff, nor do I need to synchronize my "styles" over a large number of computers - I just need to edit video efficiently.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]