APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Premiere Pro CC it is then?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Andrew Kimery
Re: Premiere Pro CC it is then?
on May 7, 2013 at 2:36:33 am

[Herb Sevush] "Walter it's a lovely manifesto and it might even make sense for those heavily involved with Illustrator and a lot of their design applications, but for a video editor interested in PPro, AE and Audition non of this "style synchronicity" matters, it wouldn't apply to me at all."

If Adobe came out w/Pr leading the way I'm sure editors would be thrilled but then wouldn't all the publishing and graphic artist peeps get bent out of shape and start lamenting how Adobe doesn't care about them any more?

I think the proof is in the pudding and the changes made to Pr over the past few years (including the announced changes for the next version) make me think that Adobe is pretty serious about making Pr a, well, Premiere NLE. Will video/film editors ever be Adobe's #1 concern? Probably not and I'm okay with that. I just want editors to be enough of a concern that Adobe puts out a solid NLE that can help drive competition between the other two A's.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]