APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Premiere Pro CC it is then?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

bob kimberly
Re: Premiere Pro CC it is then?
on May 6, 2013 at 8:06:54 pm

i don't understand all the fuss.....in my country cs6 suite costs over $2000....if i pay 50 bucks a month it would take me 3 years to pay it off. in the past i have always done regular upgrades every year or so so it seems like very little money to pay for the latest versions of all the apps in the suite. if you figure in the cost of the software with the number of jobs you do very year then it amounts to hardly anything per job. don't tell me that on a $1000 job you cant spend 10 bucks on having the latest version of software for your job...i initially was so against the idea of "renting" software but in retrospect it makes so much sense. as long as they don't get greedy and start to gouge their customers. remember when it would cost thousands per month just to keep flame or henry current? come on people this is silly....i have even started to think about renting equipment...you get the latest kit that you can afford and at the end of it you just dump it off and get new stuff....no more obsolete hardware! who wants to own old machines that you can't even sell and old software that hardly works any more! sheesh....

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]