APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Premiere Pro CC it is then?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Sandeep Sajeev
Re: Premiere Pro CC it is then?
on May 6, 2013 at 7:22:51 pm

When Apple made their "big change" everyone trashed them mercilessly - in large part IMO, because very few people understood the full breadth of what they saw coming and how they needed to react to changes in order to remain relevant in a changing business landscape.

The reason people trashed them mercilessly was because FCPX on release was a substandard product for most editors who were using FCP 7. You keep harping on this whole vision thing, but that's just pretentious. It has come a long way since, and I love it now, but I thought it was awful when I first got it.

As for Adobe's explanation, they've given it. And it's about their bottom line, as it was always going to be. All that BS of we're listening and working on Use Case scenarios was just that...I never expected them to follow through. They were always going down this route.

Ultimately, in this game, someone is going to screw you over. It's never about you/me/or anyone else - it's always about what's best for the corp. Make your peace with that, and you'll never feel let down.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]