APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Honestly NOT trying to trash broadcast TV... just reporting what I see on my newsfeeds these days...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Chris Harlan
Re: Honestly NOT trying to trash broadcast TV... just reporting what I see on my newsfeeds these days...
on May 4, 2013 at 11:27:32 pm

[Bill Davis] "Just that I can't understand the constant need to push AWAY from X, when it has it's own unique efficiencies like all the other compeitors.

Is is STILL the "we're angry you messed with our favorite tool" thing? IF so, wow. Grudges about things can run as deep as those about people, I suppose. Something I don't think about very much.
"

This is far more in your head, than any actual reality. I don't know of anybody who posts here who doesn't recognize that X has its strengths and value. For me, the fact is that two years after its release it still doesn't do everything I need it to. I also get that its not aimed at what I do, and there are things I admire about it.

And grudge? Would I have preferred to have spent some of the time I spent over the last two years retooling on something else? No doubt. Did I get something from doing it? Quite a bit. Do I believe that Apple still has as part of its core thinking that famous four-compartment square that Jobs drew up on his return to Apple? No. I think that's gone. But grudge? Hardly.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]