APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Honestly NOT trying to trash broadcast TV... just reporting what I see on my newsfeeds these days...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Oliver Peters
Re: Honestly NOT trying to trash broadcast TV... just reporting what I see on my newsfeeds these days...
on May 4, 2013 at 10:27:57 pm

[Bill Davis] "See my post below referencing the intern that works at the TV station where my wife regularly appears as an on-air contributor for a long running local broadcast show."

I did. The intern simply bought into the hype and will likely make a fine barista. ;-)

Look, I'm not arguing that TV isn't changing. I am arguing that many of the folks in the so-called traditional media have a better handle on succeeding in the new media world than folks think. In the end, none of this matters to the core of FCP X's success, because I don't believe that X is any better (or worse) suited for this world than that of traditional post.

X is different. It suits one-man bands well. It can also suit others equally well with significant workflow rejiggering. That doesn't change with the media outlet involved. The same can be said for Adobe or Avid.

- Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
Orlando, FL
http://www.oliverpeters.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]