APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Honestly NOT trying to trash broadcast TV... just reporting what I see on my newsfeeds these days...

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David Lawrence
Re: Honestly NOT trying to trash broadcast TV... just reporting what I see on my newsfeeds these days...
on May 4, 2013 at 8:46:48 pm

[Bill Davis] "I originally imagined that X would be a tool similar to what I'd had in the past - just newer, maybe faster, and perhaps better able to preserve the quality my better cameras could generate more easily.

I did NOT expect to be led into an entirely transformed video landscape by X. But that's kinda exactly what happened."

Bill, with all due respect, many of us have been part of this transformed landscape for years. It's really not that new and while FCPX has many interesting and powerful tools, I see no evidence it's better suited for today's general production needs than any of the other modern NLE's. Production workflows will always be dependent on the nature of the production and neither FCPX nor the evolving distribution landscape changes that.

But I'm glad you've found a tool that you like and that has opened your eyes to the digital media revolution. Welcome to the party! ;)

publicmattersgroup.com
facebook.com/dlawrence
twitter.com/dhl

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]