APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: What will Apple do with the Macintosh?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: What will Apple do with the Macintosh?
on Apr 28, 2013 at 8:12:52 pm

[John Pale] "No Steve Jobs to stand in the way now."

Like he stood in the way of Apple's success for all those earlier years?

My personal business prayer is simple.

Please, please let there be a team at Apple still tasked with thinking about what modern digital content creation CAN be - rather than just trying to marginally refine what it's always been.

Because the content creation world I'm surrounded by isn't what it's always been, either. I've said it before, but it's still true. I'm not shooting the same way, I'm not editing the same way, I'm damn sure not delivering the same way, And I don't want to get stuck thining the same way if there's new thinking that might give me an advantage in the future.

BTW, I hope Adobe and Avid are doing the same re-imagining thinking somewhere inside their shops. We all benefit when there's a real race to make the NEXT great editing apps and workflows - not just to continue to tinker with the great ones of the past.

FWIW.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]