APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Joseph Owens
Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)
on Apr 12, 2013 at 1:02:10 am

If you follow this YouTube link about the SNARK, also have a look at the USAF training film entitled "Ejection Decision". It provides some very entertaining advice about when to bail. That is.... early.

I also don't understand the enthusiasm for Speedgrade. Seems kind of dead in the water. I even went back over to some of the booths that were still running Resolve 9 and amazingly, even it felt a little bit clunky compared to the 10 release... so I will be bailing on 9, the second 10 is released.

And although I own Creative Suite, its very unlikely that Speedgrade will ever even be booted on my system. One issue is the Blackmagic non-support for Video I/O, but really, even the somewhat enthusiastic show floor demo was ??????? uh.... that's it?????? Not even "meh".... it can aspire to "meh."

jPo

"I always pass on free advice -- its never of any use to me" Oscar Wilde.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]