APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

James Culbertson
Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)
on Apr 11, 2013 at 2:09:24 am

[Brent Cook] "I don't quite get that. If I was thinking of using PP (which I am) I would go to the PP forum for my PP information (which I do). Do people who are thinking of using it require different information from those who are already using it? I would think the best place to get info would be from those who are already putting it through its paces, rather from other people like me who are interested but don't have much first hand experience."

Yes, if you were actually looking for Premiere info it would be logical to go the Premiere forum. This forum is for those folks who are still resistant to the fact that a lot of editors are using FCPX for Pro work (and that for better or worse we will be living in a fractured NLE world for a long time),... and there are a good number of lookyloos like me that can't turn away from the spectacle of it all.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]