APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Brent Cook
Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)
on Apr 11, 2013 at 1:12:52 am

[Michael Gissing] "Only people new to this forum make this request. Each time the balance of opinion from the forum stalwarts is that the name change is not important and after a few days new posters get into the swing. The quirky name, born from a moment two years ago, becomes irrelevant until a new poster raises the same issue and we shrug and move on.

If it mattered the name would have been changed long ago."

So if it confuses new users to the forum what does that tell you about the name? I've actually been reading these forums for a while now (I just don't have a lot to contribute) and I still don't think the name is accurate. It's all about effective communication. Of course old forum users don't care because they know what goes on in here. The title isn't for them. It's for people scouring the hundreds and hundreds of megabytes ;) of information on the internet looking for what they need. Whether you think it matters or not, FCPX or Not is not an accurate description of what is discussed in here most the of time. I don't lose sleep over it. That's just what I think about it.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]