APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Sandeep Sajeev
Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)
on Apr 10, 2013 at 9:17:40 pm

Smoke does this too. It's a godsend when it comes to preserving metadata across multiple users.

In fact the ability to save Node/CFX/Action setups etc and have them accessible to multiple users as well is fantastic...once you get used to working that way.

I'm assuming that SpeedGrade also works well with AE now? And that the whole Lumetri thing works within AE too?

This is going to make a dent into FCPX and Smoke sales. If Autodesk would just swallow their pride and stop crippling Smoke to protect Flame, then it still has a chance at being a viable purchase. But as things stand with this Adobe release, unless you are doing a lot of comping (and lets face it, then you should probably be using Nuke) there is no reason to shell out 3k + for Smoke when you can get everything you need in Production Premium.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]