APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Greg Andonian
Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)
on Apr 10, 2013 at 9:06:31 pm

[Brent Cook] I don't quite get that. If I was thinking of using PP (which I am) I would go to the PP forum for my PP information

Well, I don't know... If I was *thinking* of using Premiere Pro, I'm not sure just talking to a bunch of Premiere users is the best approach. I could just imagine the result of that:

"Hello Premiere forum, I'm thinking of switching to Premiere. Do you think this is a good idea?"

Post 1:"Sure!"
Post 2:"You bet!"
Post 3:"Absolutely"
Post 4:"Come on in, the water's fine!"

Now of course this is an extreme example, but it seems to me that asking this question in a place like this that is inclusive of all NLEs and encourages casual conversation about them rather than focusing on the details of technical issues would be a better way to get a subjective opinion on the pros and also cons of the NLE someone might be considering.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]