APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Greg Andonian
Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)
on Apr 10, 2013 at 8:42:42 pm

I know opinions will vary on this, but for me the biggest thing that stands out is the fact that the master clips no longer get duplicated when you import an alternate version of the same project that you're working on. I've collaborated with others on a couple feature-length projects that used Premiere, and this made the projects a lot more complex and messy than they needed to be, and made it a lot harder to get a good workflow going. It also meant that hard drive space was lost very unnecessarily, since each time a master clip got duplicated, the audio for the new clip had to be conformed.

Now it works the way it should, and we can just import a sequence and nothing else, and not worry about any of that- even while its being worked on by someone else!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]