APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Brent Cook
Re: Call me crazy if you want... but I know an imminent extinction when I see one. :)
on Apr 10, 2013 at 7:15:25 pm

[Walter Soyka] "If you only want to hear more about using FCPX exclusively, try the FCPX Techniques forum [link]. There's plenty of pretty high-quality discussion about the software there."

I definitely do hit up the techniques forum. Good stuff in there.

[Walter Soyka] "This forum is named "FCPX or Not: The Debate,", so although FCPX is the only NLE in the name, many here argue that everyone else falls under "or not.""

I guess it would be less confusing if the name was more NLE ambiguous. To me "FCPX or Not" implies arguments for or against FCPX, including discussion of other NLE's but discussed in direct correlation to FCPX, otherwise why have it in the name? Why not have a General NLE forum and a FCPX forum where FCPX news is shared along with whatever other discussion outside of specific techniques?

Anyway...didn't mean to start something here. I think this has been discussed to death before. The barrage of PP threads kind of annoyed me since FCPX is my NLE of choice right now (remains to be seen if this is a good decision) and as a new editor I'm trying to absorb as much as can specific to that before I learn other software.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]