APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: NAB and FCP X

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Craig Seeman
Re: NAB and FCP X
on Mar 7, 2013 at 8:50:55 pm

I can't stress how much I agree with you Bill.
I can come up with a score more analogies but it seems some people simply want FCPX to be FCP8.
Personally I want a trackless NLE. I'd prefer a different way of organizing things than tracks.
Those who like tracks have many choices. For me, I only have one and I don't want to lose that to tracks.

Those of use who liked FCPX from the earliest days so a potentially viable approach to editing even at a time when it was bereft of important features.

In my school days there were subjects that were often infused with words in languages other than English for example. Psychology and Sociology I remember often used German expressions for some concepts. Sometimes another language is better at explaining things than an awkward translation.

Some might not like X because it's missing features. Some might not like X because they don't like the language of the "new paradigm." I do want the new and improved features to be in the new language though.

Hmm, one might say that one must Grok FCPX ;)

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]