APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: OT: Adobe raising our costs by 600%

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Andrew Kimery
Re: OT: Adobe raising our costs by 600%
on Mar 4, 2013 at 1:06:50 am

[Bill Davis] "Even when someone tells you something that makes you bristle - you can get offended and disengage - OR - you can see for yourself if there's something worth learning.

Point 2 - Oops, you failed to add the emoticon after your own "you're holding it wrong" line directed at me - indicating that you MUST have felt THAT was a serious diss and not a cheeky comment? Essentially, haven't you just done EXACTLY what you're criticizing me for? "

The "you're holding it wrong" meme is well known so I figured it would be recognized, which it was, w/o the need for an emoticon to underscore the intent.

A minority of comments make me bristle and I'm still here gleaning things in spite of that. Like I said before, I have no ill will towards FCPX and will pick it up if it becomes viable in my neck of the woods. I think the engage/disengage aspect has been covered.

[Bill Davis] "The truth here, is that in fast ebb and flow of daily discussion here, we ALL make semantic mistakes and often fail to write with "tonal clarity" - and I'm likely guilty as sin of that. "

I think we are all at various times which is why I suggested the emoticon. I know some people don't care to use them but they can certainly help.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]