APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: OT: Adobe raising our costs by 600%

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: OT: Adobe raising our costs by 600%
on Mar 2, 2013 at 12:55:01 am

[Andrew Kimery] "Yes, if only the dirty heathens would hurry up and realize how wrong they are for not recognizing the pending perfection that is FCPX.

Lord.. and I thought nothing could approach the asinine level of late 90's PC/Mac flame wars."

Oh dude, trust me, there are subterranean caverns of assininity that we've not even started to plumb yet.

(Just look at the current TV season ratings for evidence!)

And for the record. Nobody that I know has ever argued that X is "perfect." What it is is fast and fabulous and fun IF it fits your needs. If it doesn't - well then all the magnetism or clip connections in the world won't make a gnat's breaths worth of difference to you.

But really, lighten up. That it makes some people happy, doesn't mean it has to make YOU angry. That's just silly. It's software, as folks often note here, not religion. Course now that I think of it, I wonder if in 18 months people will still be talking about the Pope's resignation - in a fashion similar to how so many here are still obsessed with debating FCP-X.

Weird thought.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]