APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: An NLE change from FCP poll results

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Shawn Miller
Re: An NLE change from FCP poll results
on Feb 13, 2013 at 10:55:28 pm

[Chris Kenny] "[Shawn Miller] "So... are you calling me a liar then? Not sure what this comment is about."

I think you're advocating a particular position."

By sharing my experiences of installing the Creative Suite on multiple machines? What on Earth would I have to gain from lying about that?

[Chris Kenny] "[Shawn Miller] "However, if you're talking about FCPX in relation to the Creative Suite, then you're making a case for the Creative Suite. "

Only if you think Jobs was making a case for traditional PCs."

I'm just pointing out that you made a good use case for the Creative Suite (see below).

[Chris Kenny] "...because higher end video workflows often involve the use of multiple tools, so you don't necessarily need a 'heavy' tool that does everything."

[Chris Kenny] "[Shawn Miller] "For the aspiring artist who wants to explore motion graphics, VFX and editing, can FCPX match the same capability/value as the Creative Cloud subscription? "

The question is stacking the deck."

So the answer is no then. Although, your answer really should have been something like "The combination of FCPX and the Creative Cloud subscription can provide a powerful set of tools that aspiring and seasoned professionals can benefit from equally." or something like that.

Just so you understand, Chris. I'm not an advocate or a surrogate for Adobe, Microsoft, Maxon, Next Limit or anyone. I use excellent tools made by these companies, but I'm not a partisan. I think Apple makes fantastic products, and FCPX most likely has a bright future ahead of it.

Thanks,

Shawn

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]